Communication and collaboration are under pressure in almost every organisation today. Meetings are often seen as inefficient. Unnecessary and ineffective emails are generating huge frustration. Disengagement is at an all-time high. All this produces cost and lost efficiency for organisations.
Fierce Conversations® is a two-day workshop designed to help professionals return to more open, authentic and real conversations in which they say what they mean and are prepared to really listen to the ideas of others.
A Fierce Conversations® workshop helps leaders to develop their own communication skills and the skills of their team, and build a high-performing communication culture based on a clear set of principles and practices which foster agility, accountability, trust and performance.
In this two-day event, you will work with an accredited trainer to learn and practise the seven principles of Fierce Conversations®, and learn 4 practical conversational models to grow your leadership and team skills, shake up your performance management, and transform the culture in your team and organisation.
- Master the courage to interrogate reality®
- Come out from behind yourself, into the conversation, and make it real®
- Be here, prepared to be nowhere else®
- Tackle your toughest challenge today®
- Obey your instincts®
- Take responsibility for your emotional wake®
- Let silence do the heavy lifting®
- Team Conversation: a tool to leverage networks in organisations
- Coaching Conversation: an essential approach to build accountability in others
- Confrontation Conversation: a powerful new approach to tackle tough challenges
- Delegation Conversation: a decision-tree model which clarifies goal, roles and priorities