The Fierce Team® programme is designed to help individuals, teams and networks of professionals make better decisions for themselves and their organisations. It encourages people to build their own ‘think tanks’ within their organisations to take better decisions, and build alignment and collaboration across their organisation.
The Fierce Team® Beach Ball meeting methodology deepens individuals’ understanding of a complex reality with its multiple perspectives and competing interests. In the workshop, participants practise the Beach Ball meeting to tackle real challenges and create real solutions.
Fierce Team® builds a culture of inclusion and performance. In the Beach Ball meeting, everyone has their say and must contribute ideas. No longer does is it simply ‘the loudest who gets heard’. The main benefits can be summarised:
- make better, more informed decisions
- solve recurring and systemic problems
- gain great input from all meeting attendees
- develop buy-in across a broad group of stakeholders
- break down departmental walls
- implement action plans fast with pre-alignment in the meeting
‘The skills learned have the potential to bring a complete transformation to the conversation you and your team members have.’ – Peter Lynch, AIMCO