We provide international executive coaching support to leaders in a variety of international contexts, from middle management to C-suite. Coachee profiles include:
- leaders in C-suite positions and senior executive succession pools
- newly-appointed international project leaders
- leaders transitioning to a new role or being prepared for promotion
- professionals managing specific cross-border challenges in their current role.
Our coaching is performance driven, typically has a duration of six months, and is focused on a range of client-specific objectives covering:
- self-leadership: developing self-awareness, emotional intelligence, effective intercultural communication skills, through to effective goal and priority setting etc.
- team leadership: developing high performing teams, setting and reviewing performance objectives, coaching and feedback skills through to conflict management etc.
- organisational leadership: understanding the big picture, working vertically and horizontally, influencing stakeholders, managing in a cross-border matrix etc.
We use a range of tools to support self-reflection and profiling of international competence, including The International Profiler, and the Team Management Profile, both using online questionnaires and a personal report which identifies an individual’s approach to leading and working in international teams.